Simple Tricks To Learn How To Lose Fat


Generally fat loss is not complicated. What makes losing fat complicated is all of the different information, methods and techniques thrown out by people who know nothing about the topic.

Over the years I learned a lot about losing fast. I learned the truth but there is one simple trick I learned that is easy and anyone can implement themselves. Weirdly enough, I learned this trick about 3 years ago, back in my sophomore year in high school.

I was in Biology class and we were learning about Homeostasis. Homeostasis is pretty much a process your body undergoes to keep everything stable and functional in a state of equilibrium. As an athlete I found this interesting because I knew there was a way for me to use this my advantage to increase my fat loss goals.
The way I looked at Homeostasis was like this; Depending on what you do, how you do it and where you do it, your body reacts a different way to ensure stability. After replaying this through my mind over and over again I came up with "Workoutstasis", a technique I implemented to my workout to increase fat loss (and muscle gain).

Workoutstasis is pretty much this;
  1. Use homeostasis to achieve increased results in your fitness goal(s).
  2. Find a way to make your body work harder by training smarter.
  3. Look in the mirror each morning and admire my awesomeness
It took me some time to figure it all out but when I did I realized there are little tweaks I can do to force my body to work harder. You see, the harder I made my body work the better the faster I will see results. Guess what? I was right.

Every morning I'd wake up to go workout and every afternoon I will look in the mirror and admire myself.
It worked for me years ago and it is working for me now also. My New Years Resolution for 2013 was to get my abs back. In the past month or so I incorporated Workoutstasis and I have lost a lot of fat and gained muscle in the process.

I am getting in the best shape of my life and will have my Summer body long before Summer even gets here. At the rate I am losing fat, I will have the body I want in less then month or so. I will be that guy who all the girls turn their head to check out as I walk by.
All of you can be the guy or the girl who turns everyone's head.

Anyways it's time I reveal some of the tips and tricks I learned and made into Workoutstasis.
  • Try to workout in the morning without eating anything
When you wake up your body has not consumed anything for at least 8 hours. When you workout right after waking up you go straight into burning fat instead of trying to burn the calories from the food you ate. Now obviously not everyone has time to wake up early to go workout so this will need to be tweaked for your needs. If you workout in the afternoon try make sure you did not eat anything for at least an hour.
  • Make your body work hard to keep it's normal body temperature
Lot's of people workout in thin athletic clothing but when trying to lose fat, I like to wear warm clothing, personally I wear two sweaters. Wearing two sweaters raises my body temperature so along with my body working hard by exercising it also needs to work harder to keep it's normal body temperature. When you are done working out you will be dripping sweat and you will be happy knowing you killed the fat on your body.
  • Under NO circumstance do you use momentum to cheat. Learn to control the exercises.
An easy example of this are pull-ups, lots of people, after using their force and strength to pull up they let themselves just go down but instead you need to control the exercise. You need to slowly let yourself go down and quickly pull up again. This makes your muscles work harder and it will trigger faster muscle growth. Also the more muscle you have the faster you burn fat.
As you can see these tricks are fairly easily to incorporate but they are also very effective. Remember the key is to make your body work harder by training smarter without necessarily training harder. Everyone is different and no one knows your body better than yourself so with this said, feel free to change my version of Workoutstasis to better benefit yourself.



1 commentaires:

  1. thanks for posting this one. Very enjoyable. I'd never heard of these we work as
    Rehabilitation centre in Punjab who provides several types of therapies and facilities
    by which addicted people can get best aid. We have certified and professional
    medical staff who always care of patients. For more details,
    visit the website or call us.
    FIND OUT MORE AT
    Nasha mukti kendra in Ludhiana

    nasha mukti kendra in himachal pardesh

    Rehabilitation Center In Punjab

    Nasha mukti kendra in Jammu

    Nasha mukti kendra in Ludhiana


    RépondreSupprimer